Sage Intacct Integration
Blixo provides integration with Sage Intacct, a top-tier cloud-based ERP. This guide elucidates the process of setting up and utilizing the Intacct integration.
Attention: If you want to connect Sage Intacct to your account contact Blixo Customer Support and we’ll do it for you. This feature is only available on paid plans.
The Intacct integration offers the following functionalities:
- Bi-directional sync with Intacct
- Synchronization of new data from Intacct every hour
- Real-time posting of transactions initiated on Blixo to Intacct
Data Flow Process
|Blixo||Sync to Blixo||Sync to Intacct||Sage Intacct|
|Invoice||←||Order Entry Invoice|
|Credit Note||←||Order Entry Return|
|Credit Note||→||A/R Adjustment|
|Convenience Fee||→||A/R Invoice|
To get started with the Intacct integration, you’ll require:
- Intacct Company ID
- Web services user
The following sections will guide you through the process of connecting Intacct with Blixo.
Setting Up a Web Services User
First, you’ll need to create a web services user for Blixo on Intacct. We recommend assigning a dedicated web services user for Blixo to ensure correct permissions. It’s advisable not to use a non-web services user as any password changes could disrupt the integration.
- Verify that web services are activated on Intacct under Company → Admin → Subscriptions.
- Navigate to Company → Admin → Web Service Users. Add a new user, using “Blixo” as the User ID, Last name, and First name. Provide a consistent company email address. Set the User type to “Business,” and assign “Full” Admin Privileges.
- Once the new Web Services User is saved, return to Company → Admin → Web Service Users. Select Subscriptions adjacent to your new user. On the subscriptions page, enable Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Cash Management, and Order Entry modules.
- Choose the Permissions button next to the Accounts Receivable module. Select the All radio in the top right and click Save.
- Repeat this step for the General Ledger, Cash Management, and Order Entry modules, selecting the Read only option in each case.
- Finally, click Save on the subscriptions page. You should receive an email containing the company ID, username, and password. These credentials will be used in Blixo to connect to your Intacct account.
Linking Intacct on Blixo
Contact Blixo Customer Support and we’ll connect Sage Intacct for you. Keep in mind that this feature is exclusively available for paid plans.
After enabling the Intacct integration, it will automatically sync data according to the data flow settings you’ve activated in Blixo under Settings → Accounting Sync.
Data pulled from Intacct to Blixo, like newly available invoices, will be synced once per hour. You can check the timing of